Count on Us When Every Minute Counts
When disaster strikes, every minute counts – and immediate action is critical to preserve your property. Whether one of your apartment or multi-family units is facing damage from a storm or slab leak, or you’ve experienced a fire, Restore 24 is here for you at a moment’s notice. Our 24-hour rapid response services can not only extract water quickly and clean up fire damage, but also help prevent major mold and mildew issues.
No matter what time you call Restore 24, you can rest assured that you will speak with a real person who will quickly dispatch one of our on call professional water extraction teams to your location. For service that is prompt and professional, call Restore 24 at 904-RESTORE (904-737-8673).
Emergency? Call Us – Then Follow This Advice
Do These Things ASAP:
- Be smart! Think of your safety first. Watch out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Unplug and remove lamps and tabletop items, then wipe excess water from wood furniture.
- Remove art, wood furniture (if possible) and other valued objects to a safe, dry place.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting and place them somewhere to dry.
- If you are unable to move furniture from the affected area, place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting with towels or other dry cloths.
Don’t Make These Mistakes:
- Do not use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use the television or other household appliances that require electricity.
- Do not turn on ceiling fans in the room of the affected damage. If ceiling is wet, keep out of the affected area where the ceiling maybe sagging.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.