When Every Minute Counts, YOU Can Count on Us!
24 Hour Emergency Services: Disaster recovery images:
When disaster strikes, every minute counts. Flooding, storm, sewage back up, slab or pipe leaks, we are there for you any hour day or night. Immediate water extraction is critical to preserve you home or business. Our 24 hour rapid response services can help prevent major mold and mildew issues. Call any time day or night and you can be assured that you will speak with a real person who will quickly dispatch one of our on call professional water extraction teams to clean up your emergency situation.
For prompt and professional service 24/7 call RESTORE!
What to do after the call: until help arrives
- Be smart! Think of your safety first. Watch out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Unplug and remove lamps and tabletop items, then wipe excess water from wood furniture.
- Remove art, wood furniture (if possible) and other valued objects to a safe, dry place.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting. Remove and prop up wet upholstery and cushions so they may start drying. Preferable placing them someplace with where they may dry, outside if it is sunny, in the garage if there is room or other areas not effected so they can dry.
- If unable to move furniture from the affected area, place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting with towels or other dry cloths.
Don’t Make that Mistake:
- Do not use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use the television or other household appliances that require electricity.
- Do not turn on ceiling fans in the room of the affected damage. If ceiling is wet remove as necessary items and then keep out of the affected area where the ceiling maybe sagging.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.